Darts for People Not Good at Throwing Darts (Wednesdays)
To inquire about team spots, please email [email protected]
Social Darts League | Wednesday Nights @ Hazzard County
- 21-and-over league / 8-team league
- Team rosters of 2-3 players; no gender requirement
- Recreational level play (this is for fun and not a serious competition) / No competitive dart players or players aspiring to join the pro tour please!
- League plays on Wednesday nights, March 6 - April 24 at Hazzard County in downtown CR
- 7-week regular season + upper/lower postseason tournament on 8th week for all teams
- Game times at 6:30 and 8:00 PM - 1 match per week. Start time will vary each week
- 5 rounds for each match with a 90-minute time limit / (2) Cricket games + (3) 701 games
- 5 league points awarded for each match. Each round won is worth 1 point in the league standings
- Darts are provided
- Drink specials: $2 Tallboys & $3 Wells 5-8 PM plus progressive $0.25 Busch Light draws starting at 8 PM
- Socializing before, during and after the game!
- Be part of the newest club in Cedar Rapids and meet new people!
- Postseason prizes for top 2 teams
- Team fee is $87 + tax
- Team fee includes all dart games for the season, postseason prizes and drink specials
*This league will run along side our bags league on Wednesday nights at Hazzard County. Players can participate in both the darts and bags leagues, however, if your team qualifies for the bags league playoffs you may need to find subs that week for darts.
For questions, please contact [email protected]
MUST BE 21 AND OVER TO REGISTER
|Official Rules:||Darts League Rules|
|Location:||Cedar Rapids - Hazzard County|
Now — Last Day of Program Regular
|Team Roster:||2 Players Minimum, at least 0 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Wednesday, March 6, 2019|
|Last Game Date:||Wednesday, April 24, 2019|
|Postseason Format:||Top 8 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular $43.50 + tax (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular $87.00 + tax (See Refund Policy)|