Kickball League A-Division (Sundays)
THIS IS OUR MORE COMPETITIVE DIVISION, RECOMMENDED FOR SEASONED PLAYERS
Kickball, just like you remember from growing up, except with beer! All MALE kicks must pass the invisible 1st-to-3rd Line to be fair / Females are allowed to bunt.
- 21-and-over league
- Co-ed, 9 vs 9 play (minimum 4 females on the field for each team)
- Team roster minimum is 11, with at least 5 of each gender
- League T-shirt or Tank-Top in your choice of team color. T-shirts are 100% polyester with moisture-wicking. March 20 is firm cutoff for team shirts.
- Outdoors at Ely City Park (beer is allowed)
- Games played on Sundays starting April 29 (no games on Memorial Day weekend May 27)
- Games played between 4 PM - 8:30 PM.; 8 inning games / no new innings after 55 minutes; 1 game per week; start time will vary each week. Note - the first couple weeks will start at 3:45 PM.
- 7-game regular season plus playoffs for Top 4 teams
- 2 Independent referees for each game
- Socializing before & after games at Odie's Bar & Grill. $2.75 Bud Light, Bud & Busch Light tallboys with league shirt.
- Sign up as an individual 'free agent', small group (placed on the same team), or complete team
- Contact Brian@CRsportandsocial.com if you would like to pay for the entire team.
Questions? Contact Brian at 319-804-8512 or Brian@CRsportandsocial.com
APRIL 6TH IS DEADLINE TO REGISTER. MUST BE OVER 21 TO REGISTER.
|Official Rules:||Kickball League Rules|
|Location:||Cedar Rapids - Ely City Park|
Now — Feb 9, '18 Early
Feb 10, '18 — Apr 6, '18 Regular
Apr 7, '18 — May 20, '18 Late - Alternate Shirt
|Team Roster:||11 Players Minimum, at least 5 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Sunday, April 29, 2018|
|Last Game Date:||Sunday, July 1, 2018|
|Postseason Format:||Top 4 teams|
|Individual Price:||Early $43.50 + taxRegular $43.50 + taxLate - Alternate Shirt $43.50 + tax (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Early $43.50 + tax per personRegular $43.50 + tax per personLate - Alternate Shirt $43.50 + tax per person (See Refund Policy)|