Kickball League - Thursdays
**Sold out for new teams. Free agent registration is also currently closed. Registration is open to invited players only. Contact brian@CRsportandsocial.com to inquire about possible free agent openings.
Kickball, just like you remember from growing up, except with beer! All MALE kicks must pass the invisible 1st-to-3rd Line to be fair / Females are allowed to bunt.
*Individual and team pricing options; if you create a new team, it will ask you during registration if you are paying for just yourself or the whole team.
- 21-and-over league
- Co-ed, 9 vs 9 play (minimum 4 females on the field for each team)
- Team roster minimum is 11, with at least 5 of each gender
- League T-shirt in your choice of team color (t-shirts are unisex sizing)
- Outdoors at Noelridge Park
- Games played on Thursday nights starting August 3
- Games played between 5:45 pm - 8:30 p.m.; 7 inning games; 1 game per week; start time will vary each week.
- 5 game regular season and championship game with prizes for top 2 teams
- Independent referee for each game
- Socializing and league specials at Mulligan's Pub after the game
- Sign up as an individual 'free agent', small group (placed on the same team), or complete team
- NOTE - Player/account credit does not currently work with team pricing. We are working on adding the option in the near future. If you have player credit and would like to use it towards this league, please contact brian@CRsportandsocial.com
MUST BE OVER 21 TO REGISTER - DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS JUNE 30
|Official Rules:||Kickball League Rules|
|Location:||Cedar Rapids - Noelridge Park|
Now — Jul 2, '17 Regular
Jul 3, '17 — Aug 24, '17 Late
|Team Roster:||11 Players Minimum, at least 5 of each gender. 15 Players Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Thursday, August 3, 2017|
|Last Game Date:||Thursday, September 7, 2017|
|Postseason Format:||Top 2 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular $35.00 + taxLate $35.00 + tax (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular $370.00 + taxLate $35.00 + tax per person (See Refund Policy)|